Mario Meets Patrick Star Mario Meets Patrick Star

That's some slick animation you got going there. But where is the Gargoyles audio being used?

Super Duck Hunt Super Duck Hunt

So the whole point of this video was to beat the crap out of the dog, right? Because honestly, that's all I saw. The story is there only for to keep some cohesiveness for the whole animation, but in general it seems everything about this animation had one intent: Torture the crap out of the Duck Hunt dog. There were several parts that made no sense, that offered nothing to a narrative, that all seemed intent to bring severe harm to this dog (Like getting the needle up his nose and getting that virus)

I mean, it was good animation. A lot of quality sprite work, but I don't see the reason for a lot of the scenes. Some stuff gets dragged out for waaaay too long, the video is constantly being distracted by unimportant characters, and the overall punishment being given to the dog is probably excessive.

In short, it was good, but it could've been a lot better. For something you spent so much work on, I'm surprised you didn't put more into the story itself.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 7 Sonic Shorts: Volume 7

Nice!

Oh Sara's father, you so crazy.

That reference to the movie made me very happy.

Universithing: Pilot Universithing: Pilot

Enjoyable

As short as it was, it was enjoyable. I honestly can't wait to see you do this.

However, PLEASE show a non-silhouette version of Nyan-zilla at some point in the actual eps! The world needs this to be done!

Kreid responds:

I shall do it as an art piece at the very least

MvC3: Dante MvC3: Dante

I... uhh... wha...

I don't know what to say about this that likely hasn't already been said. This... this was just too awesome, especially the end with Ryu and Akuma just staring at one another.

You and Caxx make a great combo for awesome anime styled flash movies.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Well done, indeed!

This, right here, is why you should not only NOT be a dick on the internet but why you should learn to spell. You never know when some awesome person with an awesome voice is going to read your review, laugh at your stupidity, make a voice track of them reading your review while pronouncing all your spelling mistakes then have some random person listen to the voice track and love it enough to make a typography flash animation that will ridicule and shame you for ages to come.

LoL: Oh Yes And Spiders LoL: Oh Yes And Spiders

Heh, awesome.

When I was watching this, it felt more like I was watching an episode of the old Legend of Zelda cartoon that aired alongside the Super Mario Bros. Super Show. I was expecting Link to go asking for a kiss after winning, and to go "Well excuuuuuuse me" at some point as well. Though it didn't happen, it was very nicely written. I love the random "puppet play" humour that went on. But they still didn't answer how that spider got in!

Emptygoddess responds:

It's a spider. It just gets in. You can't keep spiders out.

Pokemon Hunter Pokemon Hunter

Kudos!

Despite being a tribute animation, this was still something entirely on its own. From the little backstory you gave the characters, to the actual influence of the typical "health meter" from the games, it stood out as being quite unique from what you were trying to make a tribute for.

On top of this, yours was a lot more stylized. It had a lot more detail, I feel, than kansuto2.swf (I watched it before watching this). The Steelix, especially, felt very unique. It seemed like it had come out of a Viewtiful Joe game, which, for some reason, seemed to imprint that very idea across the rest of the animation. I do wonder what it would've been like if more of the animation was actually done like that.

NCH responds:

the critic to kansuto2 is that its animation is very simple, but its effects and transition, flow of animation made up/compensates for its simple animation, for my own take, I wanted to improve on both the animation and the effects/transition to it.

Skeleton Jack Skeleton Jack

Awesomesauce!

This nice little reference to Samurai Jack is just awesome! And the twist ending was just gold! The animation was smooth and crisp, the colours were spot on, and at the end I found myself wanting to see more!

On another note, since you didn't quite label the exact songs you used nor do I have ANY knowledge of MGS games, what track is the one that starts with the ghost bursts in?

NightShadowTWO responds:

glad that you liked it. ghost bursting in score is from Metal Gear Solid 4 OST ; Desperate Chase

Jackie Jackie

Awesome!

That was fantastic, HotDiggedy! All these little stories connected to Jerry is just awesome!

And was that guy who was Jackie's boyfriend (The cop) the same copy from the Maxwell Edison Story?